Pacific Energy Neo 2.5 - Inbuilt
Designed for maximum heat output with uncompromising efficiency, the Pacific Energy Neo 2.5 Inbuilt is the ultimate inbuilt heater. Made in Canada for those bitter Canadian nights, the Neo 2.5 inbuilt is the perfect heater for any chimney install or new home.
Simply put, the Neo 2.5 inbuilt is perfect for heating a large space with a capacity of 300m². This extraordinary heat output is due in part to the wonders of the stainless-steel baffle. The baffle reignites the smoke at over 600°C, giving you that distinct Pacific Energy afterburn, which gives you more flame, and therefore more heat. This helps reduce emissions, which are as low as 1.0g. And with efficiency as high as 75%, your wood heater is going to burn less wood, contributing to its impressive overnight burn. You can get up to 15 hours out of a single load of wood with your Neo 2.5 inbuilt.
Extraordinary heat, fantastic efficiency and a clean design all come together in the beautiful Neo 2.5 Inbuilt wood heater. Perfect for the largest of space, this heater will keep you warm all winter long!
- Multi-port Combustion Air; creates unique enhanced flame.
- Airwash Technology; for clear, clean glass.
- Single-Lever Air Control; one touch control.
- Floating firebox; for extended life.
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle; 10-year warranty.
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT).
- 2 x Fans with automatic control.
- East West Loading.
- Heat output of 300 meters squared.
- Perfect for larger homes.