Pacific Energy Neo 1.6 - Inbuilt
With its clean exterior and unbelievable interior, the Pacific Energy Neo 1.6 Inbuilt wood heater is one fantastic wood heater. All the amazing features of the brilliant freestanding Neos are packed into this stunning inbuilt model.
The Neo 1.6 inbuilt wood heater can heat up to 150m², an impressive size for such a small firebox. This, along with its extraordinary emissions level of 1.1g can be attested to its brilliant afterburn technology. Smoke from the fire enters the stainless-steel baffle and is reignited at over 600°C. This reignited smoke produces Pacific Energy’s signature afterburn, which gives you that impressive afterburn flame pattern, increases the heat output and reduces the amount of carbon or smoke going into the atmosphere.
And with emissions at 67%, the Neo 1.6 inbuilt knows how to burn wood.
Jam packed full of features that most other wood heaters can only dream of, the Neo 1.6 inbuilt is the perfect heater for any medium sized home with an existing chimney. Alternatively, you can upgrade to the zero-clearance box, build a timber frame, and install the Neo 1.6 inbuilt into a brand-new home.
- Multi-port Combustion Air; creates unique enhanced flame.
- Airwash Technology; for clear, clean glass.
- Single-Lever Air Control; one touch control.
- Floating firebox; for extended life.
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle; 10-year warranty.
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT).
- 2 x Fans with automatic control.
- East West Loading.
- Heat output of 150 meters squared.
- Perfect for smaller homes.