Charnwood Cranmore 7 - Freestanding
Beautifully designed with a fantastic square glass front, easy to use handles and packed with amazing features, this versatile wood heater will fit in a classic style home or in the latest modern new build.
One of the benefits of modern wood heaters is the afterburn, and this is one of the Charnwood Cranmore 7’s greatest strengths. Air holes line the back bricks of the firebricks, giving you brilliant reignition and amazing flames, with extra heat, without any extra effort on your part. Below the firebox is the simple to pull out ash tray. This makes cleaning your new wood heater an absolute breeze. Add the simplicity of the gorgeous integrated air control, and you have a brilliant unit which requires minimal input to achieve fantastic results.
The Charnwood Cranmore 7 has the option for an outside air intake to be attached to the back of the unit. This allows your heater to breathe easy even in the most airtight of homes.
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Sliding fire bed for clean and easy ash removal
- 7kw output
- clearSkies level 5 rating