The largest in our hydronic boiler range, the Belvedere 5000 is primarily designed for plant room installation, providing up to 50kw of heat. The Belvedere features a large symmetrical firebox which gives high output temperatures while extending the burn time between refuelling.
The Belvedere 5000 is often the best choice for in-floor slab heating as its high output, spacious firebox and high-capacity water jacket enables the initial temperature rise required for in-slab heating.
All WISELIVING heaters, cookers and boilers with hot water heating capability can be successfully combined with efficient, reliable, cost-effective solar hot water evacuated tube systems to provide domestic hot water.
The Belvedere 5000 can also be installed in a living room and a glass door option is available.
- Hydronic Heat Output: 50 kwh
- Includes both manual and automatic airflow controls.
- Self-closing draught diverter.
- Temperature sensor grate.
- Self-scooping ash pan.
- Separate firebox and ash pan door.
- Automatic and manual damper and air controls.
- Uses standard 150mm flue assembly.
- Radiant Heat: Not applicable - boiler only.